the Fam

the Fam

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Baby-Steps into Blogging

Hi Everyone and welcome to my blog!

So when we first started thinking about adoption, I noticed that almost everyone who had gone through this journey of adoption had started a blog. Well, since EVERYONE else is doing it, I will, too. Peer pressure is wonderful:)

So here we go! 

For those of you who don't know us so well... We are a family of 5, soon to be 6! We felt the call to adoption in November of 2012. After much research, discussion, and of course prayer, we decided to go for it. We have such a great support group of people who have been through this or are going through it with us. We feel very blessed to be on this journey and see where life will lead us.


2 comments:

  1. Oh this is so exciting Alison. I'm so happy for you and the family. Can't wait to meet the 6th member - Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! So happy for your family. I am looking forward to following your journey.

    ReplyDelete