the Fam
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Up, up, and away!
Yay! Today we mailed Sam's care package to him. It included a photo album of our family (with Chinese labels and everything!), some clothes, bibs, socks, sock shoes, candies and treats for the nannies, a snuggly blanket (which we all kissed before it went in the box), a beach ball, little musical toys, and drawings the kids made for him.
This waiting process is so hard. We hope he will enjoy the toys and the blanket. We all wish we could bring him home tomorrow! Hopefully will get some updated pictures of him after the care package arrives. I think it's going to take about 10 days to get there. Let me just say I paid more for postage than I ever thought I would!! Yikes! ...But it's worth it:)
Also, our home study is approved and should mailed to the USCIS by the end of the week! That means the US Gov't. will then be sending us a letter so we can go get our fingerprints done. I will also be able to take all of our documents we have complied to the Secretary of State to get sealed and then send to the Chinese consulate in Houston to get authenticated. Chug, chug, chug... we're getting there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sure he'll love the care package! Glad that things are moving along. :)
ReplyDeleteYeay!!! for you guys getting your home study approved! Very exciting about getting to send your baby boy some love from home!
ReplyDelete