Zhengzhou is a much bigger and busier city than we anticipated!! The traffic is crazy and there are 9 million people living here. You have to be careful on the sidewalks because mopeds speed around all over... One misstep could hurt!
We are at the Crowne Plaza here. Fancy lobby..,
I will say a prayer that his transition goes as smoothly as possible as he leaves the only caregivers he's known. It will be confusing and scary for him, but we hope he likes having a mama and baba... I have a feeling he will:) (well, I hope at least he'll like one of us;)) It's all come down to this.We met our two guides with our agency, met up with the other people in our group, went to the bank with the guides to exchange money and then took a trip to the local walmart to get some goodies. It wasn't your run of the mill Walmart;).
The hotel put a crib in our room. Wow, this is our last night without him. We will get him tomorrow morning (Sunday night for you)!! He will be ours!! So excited!! Hope I can get some sleep tonight somehow.
We love him so!





SO EXCITING!!!!! You are getting so close to meeting him! I'm impressed you were brave enough to take the bullet train to ZZ. You will have to tell me more about that in case we are brave enough too. Can't wait to follow along on the rest of your journey!
ReplyDelete